Full Time Position
Surveyors, also known as Geomatics/Land Surveyors, perform mathematical calculations using specialized equipment in order to measure, mark, and delineate the boundaries of land for public, government, or private development. They calculate the dimensions, elevations, shapes, and contours of sites.
We are looking for an analytical Surveyor to conduct land surveys and perform mathematical calculations with a high level of accuracy. Your measurements and calculations will be used for various construction and engineering projects in order to aid the decision-making and design process.
To be successful as a Surveyor you must be able to undertake detailed research which involves examining historical property records and maps to determine the legal boundaries of a section of land or property.
- Travelling to sites, when necessary.
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property or section of land in order to establish legal boundaries.
- Employing specialized equipment, including distance measuring wheels, GPS and geographic information system (GIS) devices to measure boundaries and contours.
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
- Marking and delineating boundaries and reference points on a property or section of land.
- Researching and consulting historical maps and surveys, as well as legal documents, relating to the property or section of land they are measuring.
- Analyzing data using plans, maps, charts, and software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- Presenting data to clients and preparing reports detailing legal boundaries and other relevant information.
- Collaborating and working with project managers, construction crews, and government agencies, when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying, geomatics, geospatial sciences, geophysics, or a related field.
- At least four years’ work experience under a licensed Professional Surveyor (P.S.).
- Successful completion of the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying® (NCEES), Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) exam, and the Principles and Practice of Surveying (PS) exam.
- Valid P.S. license.
- Experience using hand surveying tools (distance measuring wheels, plumb bobs, levels) and electronic surveying tools (transit levels, GPS equipment).
- Working knowledge of software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Why Choose Haisenberg
Haisenberg Management & Immigration Consulting services is one of the top recruitment and Immigration Company’s worldwide. And one of the legally licensed companies under global and local levels to offer consultancy services.
We are experts in the global search and selection industry – we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day we help business all around the world to find talent they need in order to drive their growth, profit and long term success.
Haisenberg for immigration provides distinguished and credible services which are designed especially for you and is characterized by confidentiality and specialty.
At Haisenberg Recruitment, we pride ourselves on our new old fashioned style of communication because we believe that it is the key to an effective recruitment service. Through a face to face meeting and telephone communication, we are able to build a strong understanding and relationship with the client which allows us to have a better knowledge of the job vacancy they are looking to fill, thus us being able to find the right person for the job.
Working outside of normal working hours allows us to arrange flexible interviews with candidates, enabling them to feel comfortable, distraction free and prepared which will ultimately benefit the employer. We hold telephone and Skype interviews before we pass the candidate over to be reviewed which allows us to get to know the candidate better. The client will also have a better insight into the potential employee before the face to face interview through the video CVs we support on our website.
We are the personal recruitment agency, and that means that personality matters. We choose candidates not just based on their ability to do the job and their skillset, but also on their personality and how well we think they would fit in with a company’s environment and ethos. We take the time to get to know the company and the client, and we carefully select the right person to fill the role based on every aspect.
We do not just work 9 - 5 like other recruitment agencies, we work out-of-office hours to make sure that we are always available when it is most convenient for the client. We work flexibly to suit you, meaning we can organise meetings or telephone calls before or after work if you would prefer.
We want to recruit the right person for the company’s job vacancy, and we help even further to do so by promoting your job vacancy on our national website and our social media channels including Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter. Remember, we do not charge you anything until we fill your vacancy.
At Haisenberg Recruitment, we always ensure we know exactly who we are speaking to when dealing with candidates. We run extensive background checks as part of the recruitment service and analyse criminal records to ensure the identity of the candidate at hand for the client’s peace of mind. You can be sure all of the candidates we put forward have had a clear background check and are who they say they are.