Full Time Position
Safety Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Advising on provisions to minimize safety risks
- Developing and enforcing OSH policies
- Directing accident investigation procedures
We are looking for an experienced Safety Coordinator to help us minimize the risk of job-related accidents. You will monitor operations to eliminate hazardous activities. You will also develop policies to promote occupational health and safety (OSH) awareness.
Safety coordinators should be well-versed in all OSH dictations. Your work will be focused on prevention so you need to be diligent and analytical. You will possess a keen eye for detail and a sensitivity for potential dangers.
The goal is to support the creation of a healthy and safe workplace.
- Advise on provisions to minimize safety risks
- Develop and enforce OSH policies (e.g. accident reporting process)
- Direct accident investigation procedures
- Keep records of safety-related incidents and propose corrective actions
- Organize and conduct OSH training plans
- Collaborate with managers to monitor compliance and identify safety issues
- Intervene in unsafe activities or operations
- Liaise with and report to official regulatory bodies on OSH matters
- Proven experience as safety coordinator or similar
- In-depth knowledge of OSH guidelines and practices
- Experience in reporting and developing policies
- Experience in implementing OSH training programs
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and advisory skills
- Diligent with an analytical mind
- BSc/Ba in business administration, law or relevant field
Why Choose Haisenberg
Haisenberg Management & Immigration Consulting services is one of the top recruitment and Immigration Company’s worldwide. And one of the legally licensed companies under global and local levels to offer consultancy services.
We are experts in the global search and selection industry – we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day we help business all around the world to find talent they need in order to drive their growth, profit and long term success.
Haisenberg for immigration provides distinguished and credible services which are designed especially for you and is characterized by confidentiality and specialty.
At Haisenberg Recruitment, we pride ourselves on our new old fashioned style of communication because we believe that it is the key to an effective recruitment service. Through a face to face meeting and telephone communication, we are able to build a strong understanding and relationship with the client which allows us to have a better knowledge of the job vacancy they are looking to fill, thus us being able to find the right person for the job.
Working outside of normal working hours allows us to arrange flexible interviews with candidates, enabling them to feel comfortable, distraction free and prepared which will ultimately benefit the employer. We hold telephone and Skype interviews before we pass the candidate over to be reviewed which allows us to get to know the candidate better. The client will also have a better insight into the potential employee before the face to face interview through the video CVs we support on our website.
We are the personal recruitment agency, and that means that personality matters. We choose candidates not just based on their ability to do the job and their skillset, but also on their personality and how well we think they would fit in with a company’s environment and ethos. We take the time to get to know the company and the client, and we carefully select the right person to fill the role based on every aspect.
We do not just work 9 - 5 like other recruitment agencies, we work out-of-office hours to make sure that we are always available when it is most convenient for the client. We work flexibly to suit you, meaning we can organise meetings or telephone calls before or after work if you would prefer.
We want to recruit the right person for the company’s job vacancy, and we help even further to do so by promoting your job vacancy on our national website and our social media channels including Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter. Remember, we do not charge you anything until we fill your vacancy.
At Haisenberg Recruitment, we always ensure we know exactly who we are speaking to when dealing with candidates. We run extensive background checks as part of the recruitment service and analyse criminal records to ensure the identity of the candidate at hand for the client’s peace of mind. You can be sure all of the candidates we put forward have had a clear background check and are who they say they are.