Full Time Position
Overall, construction superintendent responsibilities include:
- Keeping track of project progress
- Ensuring compliance with safety, health, and quality standards
- Purchasing equipment and materials
These responsibilities may vary based on each project. When building your own construction superintendent job description, make sure to tailor them accordingly.
Our team is looking for an experienced construction superintendent to manage our projects. You’ll supervise our staff and ensure projects are delivered on time. As a superintendent, your job duties will also include allocating and monitoring budgets.
This role requires excellent communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with various people, such as construction workers, architects and engineers. In order to succeed, it’s important to know how to implement quality, health, and safety standards onsite.
If you are organized, able to work well under pressure and have experience in this field, we’d like to meet you.
- Collaborate with engineers, subcontractors, etc. to determine project needs
- Set performance goals and deadlines
- Plan construction processes
- Estimate costs and ensure the project is on budget
- Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Plan inspections and obtain construction permits from local authorities
- Implement safety and quality guidelines
- Order the appropriate equipment and arrange for regular maintenance
- Keep track of material stock and orders
- Ensure the job site remains safe, clean, and orderly
- Resolve on-site issues and emergencies
- Previous experience as a construction superintendent or in a similar role
- Knowledge of local quality, safety, and health guidelines for construction job sites
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to lead and inspire
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
Why Choose Haisenberg
Haisenberg Management & Immigration Consulting services is one of the top recruitment and Immigration Company’s worldwide. And one of the legally licensed companies under global and local levels to offer consultancy services.
We are experts in the global search and selection industry – we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day we help business all around the world to find talent they need in order to drive their growth, profit and long term success.
Haisenberg for immigration provides distinguished and credible services which are designed especially for you and is characterized by confidentiality and specialty.
At Haisenberg Recruitment, we pride ourselves on our new old fashioned style of communication because we believe that it is the key to an effective recruitment service. Through a face to face meeting and telephone communication, we are able to build a strong understanding and relationship with the client which allows us to have a better knowledge of the job vacancy they are looking to fill, thus us being able to find the right person for the job.
Working outside of normal working hours allows us to arrange flexible interviews with candidates, enabling them to feel comfortable, distraction free and prepared which will ultimately benefit the employer. We hold telephone and Skype interviews before we pass the candidate over to be reviewed which allows us to get to know the candidate better. The client will also have a better insight into the potential employee before the face to face interview through the video CVs we support on our website.
We are the personal recruitment agency, and that means that personality matters. We choose candidates not just based on their ability to do the job and their skillset, but also on their personality and how well we think they would fit in with a company’s environment and ethos. We take the time to get to know the company and the client, and we carefully select the right person to fill the role based on every aspect.
We do not just work 9 - 5 like other recruitment agencies, we work out-of-office hours to make sure that we are always available when it is most convenient for the client. We work flexibly to suit you, meaning we can organise meetings or telephone calls before or after work if you would prefer.
We want to recruit the right person for the company’s job vacancy, and we help even further to do so by promoting your job vacancy on our national website and our social media channels including Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter. Remember, we do not charge you anything until we fill your vacancy.
At Haisenberg Recruitment, we always ensure we know exactly who we are speaking to when dealing with candidates. We run extensive background checks as part of the recruitment service and analyse criminal records to ensure the identity of the candidate at hand for the client’s peace of mind. You can be sure all of the candidates we put forward have had a clear background check and are who they say they are.