Full Time Position
Construction Estimators map out all of the human and material resources needed for building developments. Construction Estimators then use these predictions to determine the projected cost of each endeavor.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Construction Estimator to advise on the foreseeable cost of each of our major developments. To this end, the Construction Estimator should obtain all relevant project specifications, determine the most appropriate building materials, and secure favorable prices on all resources. You should also inspect trends in construction to determine whether your estimates are both reasonable and competitive.
To ensure success as a Construction Estimator, you should be able to translate project requirements into concrete figures with ease. A top-notch Construction Estimator will adhere to financial constraints without compromising on our high standards.
- Collecting all pertinent documents including property plans, technical drawings, and project specifications.
- Studying documentation, meeting with clients, and inspecting the construction site to fully understand what work is required.
- Deciding on the most appropriate human and material resources for each project.
- Obtaining multiple quotes for each of these and then selecting the most suitable offers.
- Negotiating with service providers to secure better prices.
- Outlining the work plan to gauge how much time will be needed to complete each development.
- Performing risk assessments to account for potential deviations from the project plan.
- Accounting for the use of our resources, plus a reasonable profit margin to calculate an overarching price.
- Drafting proposals that detail envisaged materials, costs, and time frames.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their thoughts and concerns about our offers.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, or similar.
- Qualification in Project Management is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience as a Construction Estimator.
- Ability to forecast the cost of high-ticket, involved building developments.
- Knowledge of relevant technical and non-technical documents.
- Exceptional quantitative skills.
- Outstanding research and proposal writing skills.
- Ability to negotiate with seasoned Sales personnel.
- Dependable, conscientious, and well-spoken.
Why Choose Haisenberg
Haisenberg Management & Immigration Consulting services is one of the top recruitment and Immigration Company’s worldwide. And one of the legally licensed companies under global and local levels to offer consultancy services.
We are experts in the global search and selection industry – we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day we help business all around the world to find talent they need in order to drive their growth, profit and long term success.
Haisenberg for immigration provides distinguished and credible services which are designed especially for you and is characterized by confidentiality and specialty.
At Haisenberg Recruitment, we pride ourselves on our new old fashioned style of communication because we believe that it is the key to an effective recruitment service. Through a face to face meeting and telephone communication, we are able to build a strong understanding and relationship with the client which allows us to have a better knowledge of the job vacancy they are looking to fill, thus us being able to find the right person for the job.
Working outside of normal working hours allows us to arrange flexible interviews with candidates, enabling them to feel comfortable, distraction free and prepared which will ultimately benefit the employer. We hold telephone and Skype interviews before we pass the candidate over to be reviewed which allows us to get to know the candidate better. The client will also have a better insight into the potential employee before the face to face interview through the video CVs we support on our website.
We are the personal recruitment agency, and that means that personality matters. We choose candidates not just based on their ability to do the job and their skillset, but also on their personality and how well we think they would fit in with a company’s environment and ethos. We take the time to get to know the company and the client, and we carefully select the right person to fill the role based on every aspect.
We do not just work 9 - 5 like other recruitment agencies, we work out-of-office hours to make sure that we are always available when it is most convenient for the client. We work flexibly to suit you, meaning we can organise meetings or telephone calls before or after work if you would prefer.
We want to recruit the right person for the company’s job vacancy, and we help even further to do so by promoting your job vacancy on our national website and our social media channels including Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter. Remember, we do not charge you anything until we fill your vacancy.
At Haisenberg Recruitment, we always ensure we know exactly who we are speaking to when dealing with candidates. We run extensive background checks as part of the recruitment service and analyse criminal records to ensure the identity of the candidate at hand for the client’s peace of mind. You can be sure all of the candidates we put forward have had a clear background check and are who they say they are.