Full Time Position
Civil Engineers are responsible for creating, improving, and protecting our immediate environment. They plan and oversee construction and rebuilding, as well as the maintenance of roads, bridges, tunnels, railways, dams, harbors, power plants, and airports.
We are looking for an experienced, driven Civil Engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits and attending council meetings.
The Civil Engineer should be a critical thinker and have a sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Registration/Licensure as a Professional Engineer may be required.
- A minimum of five years’ industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Why Choose Haisenberg
Haisenberg Management & Immigration Consulting services is one of the top recruitment and Immigration Company’s worldwide. And one of the legally licensed companies under global and local levels to offer consultancy services.
We are experts in the global search and selection industry – we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day we help business all around the world to find talent they need in order to drive their growth, profit and long term success.
Haisenberg for immigration provides distinguished and credible services which are designed especially for you and is characterized by confidentiality and specialty.
At Haisenberg Recruitment, we pride ourselves on our new old fashioned style of communication because we believe that it is the key to an effective recruitment service. Through a face to face meeting and telephone communication, we are able to build a strong understanding and relationship with the client which allows us to have a better knowledge of the job vacancy they are looking to fill, thus us being able to find the right person for the job.
Working outside of normal working hours allows us to arrange flexible interviews with candidates, enabling them to feel comfortable, distraction free and prepared which will ultimately benefit the employer. We hold telephone and Skype interviews before we pass the candidate over to be reviewed which allows us to get to know the candidate better. The client will also have a better insight into the potential employee before the face to face interview through the video CVs we support on our website.
We are the personal recruitment agency, and that means that personality matters. We choose candidates not just based on their ability to do the job and their skillset, but also on their personality and how well we think they would fit in with a company’s environment and ethos. We take the time to get to know the company and the client, and we carefully select the right person to fill the role based on every aspect.
We do not just work 9 - 5 like other recruitment agencies, we work out-of-office hours to make sure that we are always available when it is most convenient for the client. We work flexibly to suit you, meaning we can organise meetings or telephone calls before or after work if you would prefer.
We want to recruit the right person for the company’s job vacancy, and we help even further to do so by promoting your job vacancy on our national website and our social media channels including Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter. Remember, we do not charge you anything until we fill your vacancy.
At Haisenberg Recruitment, we always ensure we know exactly who we are speaking to when dealing with candidates. We run extensive background checks as part of the recruitment service and analyse criminal records to ensure the identity of the candidate at hand for the client’s peace of mind. You can be sure all of the candidates we put forward have had a clear background check and are who they say they are.